Please read our Submission Rules and Guidelines before submitting.
This group is highly selective in what we will accept, so please only submit your best and do not be discouraged if it gets declined - keep submitting your best work!
Rules and Guidelines
We will always reject:
Submissions with very distracting watermarks
Submissions with an unclear subject, point/poor composition
Photos that are blurry or out of focus on your subject.
We usually will reject:
Photos that are blurry or out of focus*
Photos with general poor technical quality
Photos lacking 'wow' factor.
* Photos that are either very creative and/or have excellent execution will be further considered in these cases.
HDR is welcome so long as the photo is executed well.
Before submitting, please ensure that your HDR photo does not have/is not:
- Over saturated colour to the point of loss of detail
- Over contrasted to the point of loss of detail
- Accidental grain
Please ensure your HDR photo does have:
- a clean finish
- a natural feel (surreal/colourful images are accepted so long as the technical execution is good)
Other things to keep in mind:
* Please avoid submitting photos with combined exposures that are untrue to the scene; eg the sky shot in the evening, but the ground shot in the afternoon.
* Please do not submit a photo more than once, unless you have made vast improvements to a previously rejected photo.
* Please always be courteous to the Admin and other members of the group.
* Once a decision has been made, you may ask for a reason of a decline. An admin that was involved in the voting process of your work will reply.